Blue and Yellow Kitchen

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Mango Royale




Got this recipe from The Radical Chef's site. It is best to use overripe mangoes for this recipe. Plus, the next time I make this recipe, I think I will crush the graham crackers first.

Ingredients:

1 kg ripe mangoes
1-100mL can of condensed milk
2-250g pack of all purpose cream
10-15 graham crackers (depending on size of your container)

For the instructions, please click on the link above. =) This is a very easy recipe. I made some changes though, by using Elle & Vire all purpose cream and whipping it till it was thick. I then folded the condensed milk into the whipped cream before spreading it over the mangoes.

1 Comments:

  • i've made this using peaches, too. it's my family's absolute favorite. and i also got the idea from Sassy (Radical Chef).

    i've been adding plain gelatin to mine to make it set a bit. now, i'll try to whip the cream first (incidentally, we don't have all-purpose cream here in the US -- what we have is heavy whipping cream).

    By Blogger purplegirl, at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home